Own Your Brilliance
I just ended a very motivating group life coaching session with Lisa Nichols from Motivating the Masses. Today is day 3 of the Million Dollar Mindset Power Week and I am motivated to make changes in my life. I want to share some powerful messages with Savvy Natural You because as we are together with our natural hair journey, I want to also be with you as you transform other areas within your life. Today’s big question is have you been dimming your lights so that you don’t outshine your light to others around you? The world is waiting on your light to show up and shine bright. Are you trying to live up to what other people expect from you? What toxic habits and mindsets did you have to throw away? Evict the things that others think you should be.
Today I will live unapologetically and if others cannot handle my light then I will give them a shade. I will not dim my light. I will own my brilliance and smallness. We have own the good with the bad.
Three things that are sabotaging my goals are:
- I take responsibility for not being my ideal weight.
- I take responsibility for taking on more than I can handle.
- I take responsibility for doubting myself.
Three things that are helping me to grow:
- I take responsibility for being a loyal person.
- I take responsibility for being a passionate person.
- I take responsibility for dreaming BIG.
I will look myself in the mirror and say today: Marsha I am proud
- Marsha I am proud of you for making your dream come true.
- Marsha I am proud of you for not letting anyone talk you out of making big sacrifices.
- Marsha I am proud of you for being the strong woman that you are.
- Marsha I am proud of you for not allowing delays in your plan to break and discourage you. “Delay doesn’t mean denied”.
- Marsha I am proud of you for having faith even when days seem impossible.
- Marsha I am proud of you for being a leader.
- Marsha I am proud of you for simply existing.
- Marsha I am proud of you for being a wonderful parent.
I will look myself in the mirror and say today: Marsha I forgive you for
- Marsha I forgive you for sometimes loosing faith.
- Marsha I forgive you for having doubt.
- Marsha I forgive you for loosing control of your weight.
- Marsha I forgive you for closing your store.
- Marsha I forgive you for not having all of the answers.
- Marsha I forgive you for making huge sacrifices.
- Marsha I forgive you for doing what most wont.
Are you dimming you light to accommodate others? What are some ways that you are sabotoging your goals? What are some things that are helping you grow? Did you look in the mirror with me and tell yourself what you are proud of and what you forgive yourself for? Feel free to share with us. I want each and everyone of you to be successful well beyond your natural hair journey and I want to be your loudest cheerleader rooting for you throughout the way. Today we need to CLEAR IT!. Be sure to subscribe to our SAVVY updates.